Chloedigital limited, hereafter referred to as “chloédigital”, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. In this policy, “we” and “our” means chloédigital.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is chloédigital limited of Oakdene, Burton Lane, Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire, EN7 6SE.
By using any of our services or visiting our website you agree to our use of your personal information as set out here. This policy provides you with information regarding:
- how we use your data;
- what personal data we collect;
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
Information We Collect.
The information we collect may include:
- Contact Details
- Date of Birth
- Paypal Payment Information
- Correspondance when you contact us
- IP Address
- Membership requests
- Device Type
- Location Data
We may also obtain data surrounding how you use the website to help us develop and improve the website.
How We Use Information.
We use the information we collect or track about you to:
- Provide you with the services and update and maintain the functionality and processes of the services
- Provide content and services that cater to your individual preferences
- Diagnose issues with the services and create new services
- Communicate with you and any member of your team (if applicable)
- Provide customer support
- Perform analysis on your use of our services
- Manage your membership
- Enforce any of our Terms you have consented into with chloédigital
We want to be completely transparent with you about how we use your information. We have listed our uses below to show you how we use this information and why.
How we use your name & contact details
We will use the details you have shared, such as your name, email address and contact number, to contact you in the provision of our services. We need to do this to perform our contract with you. We may also send you information by email about our new products and services if you have given us permission to do so. Additionally, we may use this information to request your feedback and complete surveys to find out how we can improve our service.
How we use your date of birth
If you share this with us, we use it to say happy birthday! We are keen to create great relationships with all our clients. We do not share this information with any third parties.
How we use your contact history (for example, over the phone, email or via social media)
We use this information to provide the membership service and our technical and strategic support. Without it, we will be unable to perform our contract with you. Additionally, we use this information to train our staff to ensure that you get the best service when you contact us.
Information you give us when you browse our website, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data.
We use this information to improve our website, set default options for you (such as location site) to provide you with the best content. Additionally, to protect our website, we use this information to prevent and detect fraud and viruses that may affect our website.
If you decide to provide us with a testimonial, we display personal testimonials and images of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. We use this for marketing purposes and only with your consent.
In order to provide some of our services, we may require access to your Google Analytics account. If you provide us with this information, it will be used to provide our services only. Any confidential access information you provide will be erased within our records immediately at your request or in the event you leave the membership.
Legal basis for processing personal data
We collect and use a user or member’s personal data because it is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out above), the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract of services to a member; or complying with our legal obligations. In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing personal data in relation to sending direct marketing communications or during the provision of our services. Consent may be withdrawn at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Who we share information with.
We use other providers to carry out services on our behalf or to help us provide services to you.
We also use them to:
- provide customer-service, marketing, infrastructure and information-technology services;
- process payment transactions;
- analyse and improve the information we hold (including about your interactions with our service); and
We may provide information about you and your business as aggregated data to our affiliates and other third parties in the following ways:
- Publicly in presentations and within our promotional material.
- Our service providers including for the provision and marketing of our products and services.
- When we are obligated to disclose your personal information when necessary to comply with laws and regulations.
Certain third-party service providers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information you are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, such as Paypal, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
The transmission of personal information via the internet can never be deemed completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted to our website; you are therefore responsible for any risk associated with such transmission. We will however at all times take all reasonable steps to ensure the transmission of any personal information is executed as securely as possible, and we will continue at all times to enforce strict security procedures and features in an attempt to prevent any unauthorised access.
If we need to transfer your personal information to another organisation for processing in countries that are not listed as ‘adequate’ by the European Commission, we will only do so if we have model contracts or other appropriate safeguards in place. If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. We use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers. Those clauses can be accessed here.
We only allow our service providers to access your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect it. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you.
Your information may be transferred to, processed on and/or stored on computers located outside of your jurisdiction, for example, if you are located outside the of the United Kingdom, chloédigital may transfer data to the United Kingdom from your jurisdiction.
Personal Data – You’re in Control
If you are a member or website user within the EU, you have the following rights with respect to the handling of your personal information.
- You have the the right to access the personal information we hold about you;
- You have the right to request that we delete your data;
- You have the the right to stop direct marketing messages which you can do by unsubscribing;
- The right to request that we transfer all or elements of your data either to you or another service provide;
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — (the Information Commissioner’s Office).
Users outside the EU may also request explanation, correction, deletion or copies of their personal data via the email address stated within this policy. You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
Right of Access
At any time, you may request access to the personal data that we hold which relates to you. You can do this by exercising a a “subject access request”. This right entitles you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you for correctional purposes and in order to enable you to check that we are processing that personal data lawfully.
You may exercise this right by emailing us at hello@chloédigital.com making a subject access request.
Right to Correction and Erasure
At any time, you may request that we correct personal data we hold about you which you believe is incorrect or inaccurate. Additionally, you may also request that we erase personal data. We may have a legal reason to continue processing personal data that you ask us to erase but will inform you of any reason (if applicable) when we respond to your request.
You may exercise this right by emailing us at hello@chloédigital.com and stating that you are making a request to have your personal data corrected or erased and what basis you are making this request.
Right to Restrict Processing
At any time, you may request that we stop processing your personal data, in the event for example, where we no longer need to process your personal data to provide you with our services. If we have a legal reason to continue processing personal data of which is subject to a request to restrict processing, we will provide you with an explanation forthwith.
You may exercise this right by emailing us at hello@chloédigital.com and stating that you are making a request to have us stop processing the relevant aspect of your personal data and providing any details reasonably relevant to that request.
Right to Transfer
If you wish to transfer your data from us to a third party, you may exercise this right by emailing us at hello@chloédigital.com and stating that you are making a request to transfer your personal data to a third party.
Right to stop receiving communications
You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails. Alternatively, you may contact us as described herein. Please note that if you are a member, you may be unable to opt out of all emails (for example, administrative or billing communications).
Contact our Data Privacy Team
Keeping your information
We will hold on to your information during your membership for as long as necessary to provide services to you. In the event of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team, we may hold on to this for as long as is necessary to provide support and use this information to analyse our customer support strategies internally. We may retain some of your information (as required) once you leave the membershipship or when it is no longer needed to provide the services to. We only do this in circumstances whereby we are required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud or enforce our terms.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Social Media Sharing Buttons. We do use sharing buttons in order to make it easier for you to share our content. These are third-party cookies which are placed on your device when you visit our website. This process does not involve us collecting or storing any of your personal information ourselves. You should the policies of the respective social networks.
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics as our primary application for tracking website visits and interactions to data to help improve the way we deliver online content to visitors.
The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. You can review the Google Analytics privacy & security policy.
How to Change your Browser Settings to Disable Cookies
|Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows XP/Vista)||Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows 7)||Firefox Quantum||Safari|
|Click Tools from taskbar.||Click Settings from the main task bar.||Click Firefox tab in the top left hand corner||Go to the Safari menu (icon in top right of browser) and select Preferences|
|Click Internet Options.||Click Internet Options.||Click Preferences|
|Click the Privacy tab.||Click on Privacy, choose your options and click apply and then OK.||Click Privacy and Security||In the popup window that appears, select the Security icon (a padlock)|
|Choose the settings you want and click ok.||Click Block Cookies||Under “Accept Cookies”, select the “Never” button|
|Google Chrome||Mobile Devices iOS||Android||Windows Phone 7|
|Click menu icon and select Settings.||From the home screen, choose Settings.||Start the browser application.||From the home screen, click on the right arrow.|
|Click the advanced settings.||Select Safari||Click the Menu button.||Scroll down to Settings.|
|Click Content Settings in the Privacy section.||Scroll down to select ‘Block All Cookies’ or ‘Ask Websites Not to Track Me’||Select the More option, then Settings.||Swipe across and select Internet Explorer.|
|Choose the settings you want and click X.||Tick or clear Accept cookies.||Tick or clear Accept cookies.|
Disclosure of your information.
Age of Consent
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your place of residence. We do not knowingly collect the data of anyone under the age of consent on our website.
Change to this Policy.