Pinterest Trends: The Tool You Need to Boost Traffic
Looking for a way to stay ahead of the curve and keep up with the latest trends? Look no further than Pinterest Trends - the ultimate tool for tracking search term trajectories on the platform.
Similar to Google Trends, Pinterest Trends allows you to monitor changes in user behavior and stay on top of emerging trends. Gone are the days of relying on generic reports - this tool enables you to conduct more targeted research that's specific to your content and audience.
But that's not all. Pinterest Trends is also home to a wealth of curated ideas based on popular searches from around the world. By keeping a finger on the pulse of these trends, you can increase your exposure and attract a wider audience to your content. Keep reading for more...
How to Use Pinterest Trends
- Begin typing in major keywords that are trendy e.g. loungewear or bread making to see what related terms come up as suggestions. These can give you a good indication of what Pinterest deems as relevant to highly competitive themes which can give you a niche to focus on.
- Note down and use keywords that are creeping up in trajectory so your content can be better optimised to reach a wider audience.
- Use the examples of Top Pins for your researched keywords to get visual inspiration. Furthermore, check the Pinterest Best Creative Practices to create visually dynamic pins.
- Use the above step to see if there are any new ways to display content that you already have created. Create these new graphics using a tool like Adobe Spark, Over, PicMonkey or Canva – all partners approved by Pinterest. Furthermore, you can create videos to add to the platform too. Make sure to manually upload these new 'pinnable' graphics and write a description and title, ensuring that you’re adding the relevant keyword phrases in there!
- Pay attention to the trends to which Pinterest don't have data for. Upon research, we can assume that Pinterest is attempting to bury certain content to avoid the spread of misinformation.
As more Pinterest tools are being launched during this period, we’ll be bringing more tips and tricks on how to best use this platform. Make sure to check back regularly!