Digital Marketing & Strategy Account Manager London Full-Time
chloédigital provides strategic planning and tech support to some of the world’s biggest fashion/beauty/lifestyle bloggers. An incredible opportunity has come up for a keen individual to join our fast growing start up. As the CD Strategy Account Manager, you will be in charge of a select group of bloggers, providing high level digital strategies to help grow their online brand. Up for the exciting challenge? Keep reading!
We'd love to meet you if you have the desire to grow in an innovative industry and as well as:
- A genuine interest in the digital fashion blogging industry and understanding of its key players
- Minimum 2 years in digital strategy industry
- Are inspirational with ideas and have the ability and are ready to put them across to existing and new clients (bloggers) as well as internal team members.
- A breadth of knowledge across digital disciplines, including but not limited to knowledge of: Wordpress, web design, mobile web and apps, SEO, social media, email marketing and online advertising.
- An essential prerequisite you will have working knowledge of WordPress, proven understanding of development methodology and the opportunities, limitations and benefits of different technical approaches. You will required to make informed recommendations to our clients based on this knowledge and experience.
- Degree in relevant field (ideal, not required)
- Integrity, honesty, and a willingness to have fun
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, along with the ability to multi-task
- Knows how to work a spreadsheet!
As the CD Account Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategy & analysis of top bloggers online brand to create growth and engagement plans for their blogs
- Have a practical working knowledge of the development process, platforms and frameworks to be able to confidently provide technical recommendations to clients
- Excellent commercial skills – from both a client and agency perspective
- Task management
- Client management and strategy calls
- Be able to instill great confidence in clients at all levels and to lead a great team to deliver results
- Excellent understanding and passion for all things digital
- Have plenty of drive and enthusiasm, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organised and detail oriented