Welcome to the chloédigital bulletin. Each week we’ll present to you must know info, updates and key findings, tips, along with a sprinkle of love.
This week 18th September 2020:
- So, Amazon upped its game…not often associated with high-end luxe, Amazon has worked to turn the tabes to begin establishing a presence in the high ticket price market. Will the push to include more exclusive markets work? Check out Vogue’s opinion.
- The streets are looking decidedly less stylish this month, wasn’t it supposed to be Fashion Month? Fashion Month has gone full-blown digital this year with Tik Tok hosting it’s very own fashion month circuit.
- Camilla Coelho, CD Babe extraordinaire is serving CEO realness with her rise from Dior counter to content creator to beauty mogul! We love a good CD Babe fairytale. Forbes agrees!
- Our CD Consultants are constantly shouting the importance of updating and republishing content in regards to establishing a greater Google authority. It appears Google Webmasters agree! In the 6th episode of SEO Myth Busting, Google Webmasters explore the topic of is “NEW content better” for your SEO. A great watch!
- And last but definitely not least…Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories we have we have Jenny of Steph Jolly sharing her story!
View this post on Instagram
#CDBABE @stephsterjovski is not only a talented designer and lifestyle blogger, but she is one of the kindest women around! You can’t help but feel the heart she puts in every post as she opens up about faith, fashion, fertility, and creating a life that you love. She encourages her followers to give themselves grace saying something she learned this year was “I feel like I’m pretty good at giving grace to others and not so much at giving that same grace to myself.” The answer she says is to let go of control and trust the timing of your life! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💻🕊️: https://stephjolly.com/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
This week 11th September 2020:
- A sample of Facebook users are able to see connected accounts IG stories without leaving the Facebook app. Through hitting FB stories, users are occasionally able to see the accounts’ corresponding IG stories content at the same time. Moves like this indicate the likelihood of further conversion between both FB Inc platforms suggesting the need for a more fine-tuned content strategy that works across both platforms.
- Often sending a newsletter feels way more daunting compared to publishing a post. We’ve all felt the annoyance of poorly thought out newsletters in our inboxes that it eventually tarnishes all emails. This is often the reason as to why our clients shy away from hitting send. As email is pivotal in 2020, the fear bandaid needs to be ripped off once and for all. Check out this article to give you the boost to send out your emails.
- Driving action with your content is a must to maintain engagement and push for monetisation. As we gear up to the most commercial time of year, brush up your CTA skills and read this article with high converting examples.
- Our consultants stress the importance of curation to our cd babes on the regular. In an age of content overload curation is as valuable as creation when mastered by those with knowledge, credibility and taste. Medium sets out this importance in a 2020 world with their article.
- And last but definitely not least…Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories we have we have Jenny of Chocolate and Lace sharing her story!
View this post on Instagram
#CDBABE @jennymeassick is what we’d call a “SUPERmom” who started her blog ‘Chocolate and Lace’ after having her first daughter. She needed a way to harness all of her creativity during maternity leave so she started by posting baking recipes on Instagram! Jenny is the ultimate example of watching your brand evolve since today ‘Chocolate and Lace’ is a full scale lifestyle brand. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Jenny’s empowering statement to take with you: “a woman can be more than one thing… we really can build a life by design.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💻🍫: https://www.chocolateandlace-usa.com/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
This week 4th September 2020:
- Finding tangible inspiration from design can be a tricky thing to collect. Herein lies the problem when spending hours pouring over IG feeds trying to learn how to take your own IG game to the next level, qualitative analysis can often be indescribable when in regards to design. The Three A Method is a great way to give you structure and tangibles when analysing design collections. The example used to demonstrate the Three A’s in practice focusses on IG Feeds specifically. Take a look at The Three A guide to learn how to structure your design analysis.
- Another week another Feedback Friday chat from the team at Really Good Emails – if you’re looking to up your email design and strategy, these lives are a great way to hear from experts themselves on email marketing best practices along with tips o how to utilise these yourself. Check out the latest episode recap.
- There has been a number of Google updates which have caused Triple in traffic for not only our clients but even established site authorities like Spotify! Keeping abreast of these updates is a wise idea to ensure you’re prepared for any fluctuations in your organic search moreover implement tactic to mitigate as much traffic loss risk as possible. Hubspot’s Ultimate Google Update Timeline and tips is is a go-to for our strategy team to keep up to date.
- Watched the VMAs recently???? The VMAs triggered a number of fashion product searches such as steep rises in “bold”, “colourful”, “unique” face masks – thanks Gaga!!!! Take that as the spark for the face mask becoming a bonafide “fashion accessory” for Q4. The other tangible trend increase were “blazers”, “three-piece suits” and “ties”. “Blazers” have been trending week on week for a while as we gear up to Fall/Autumn but the back to work/geeky take on suits has BTS written all over it. Our tip: Add these types of items into your repertoire of product selections to keep on top of the trends.
- And last but definitely not least…Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories we have we have Shloka of The Silk Sneaker sharing her story!
View this post on Instagram
#CDBABE @shloka started a fashion and beauty blog as a way to catalog her style during her first big, solo move to London. She used it to show the little nods to her Indian heritage that mean so much while also marking how her new home influenced her! Her mission is to encourage women to see beauty in the every day and to think outside of the box when it comes to style, gaining confidence through fashion! 💻💜: https://www.thesilksneaker.com/ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
This week 28th August 2020:
- BREAKING: CD Babe Competition ALERT! We’ve teamed up with Honor Creative to give one lucky chloédigital member a FREE branding project worth over $2500!!! Want to enter? Find more info on the giveaway and sign-up to be in with a chance!
- So, Michelle Obama, has a podcast…..you didn’t know?….Where have you been?! Not to worry, catch-up for the little life wisdom nuggets you didn’t know you needed.
- CD Babe Living Lesh has released a video outlining the challenges faced by minorities with fair representation within the Influencer Marketing Industry. As Iesha quite rightly points out, lack of representation is not due to lack of content creators but a much deeper B2B issue. Check out Iesha’s video on solutions to make the industry a fairer place.
- After the success of their first Meal Plan drop in Spring, CD Babe Fraiche Living have just launched their brand new Fall Meal Plans to help you get on top of your food prep, organisation and cooking for yourself and your family! Did we mention there’s a gluten-free and vegan option too??? Check out Fraiche LIving’s meal plan downloads here.
- Given the ongoing (or mis-goings….) of 2020, Q4 e-commerce is beginning to build momentum just that little bit earlier than usual. It’s worth it to plan your monetisable holiday content now, moreover keep on top of the product trends. Data from Lyst has shown in the past week, there have been particular apparel search trends manifesting in purchases. Some to tackle right now: Tie up shirts, knitted polo shirts and patchwork denim. You can keep on top of the trends each week by signing up for Lyst’s weekly product data.
This week 21st August 2020:
- Reels are still new and the jury is still out. One thing our early analysis has pointed out is that although these reels appear to be able to go the distance in reaching new people, the growth in IG profile engagement and following is not happening. Whilst the algorithm is still in its pure reach phase, it’s a wise idea to experiment with different formats and ways to add calls to actions to transfer the engagement over to your profile. Stay tuned for more analysis from our consultant team soon!!!
- The short visual format medium is penetrating the beauty scene more than other industries. As beauty brands begin to innovate in this space its a rallying cry to ensure that as a beauty influencer you have your niche on these platforms. How are you using these channels to deliver value to your audience?
- Youtube has announced that it will no longer send alerts to subscribers about new videos via email. Got strong Youtube game? Make sure you capture your audience by asking them to subscribe to your newsletter.
- Finding good advice on how to best attack outreach is hard as it’s often not translatable nor actionable. Rand Fishkin’s new post tackles this with tips on how to take your outreach to the next level.
This week 14th August 2020:
- As the world pushes for more representation, PInterest has launched its efforts to boost more inclusivity within its product searches. Taking into consideration skin tone and colour, for example, using interest for beauty searches has become a whole lot easier for ethnic minorities.
- CD Babe Julia Dzafic from Lemon and Stripes has launched a back to school initiative to provide support to teachers risking their safety to teach their classes. Check out Julia’s initiative here and learn how you can help.
- Oracle’s Head of Customer Experience Marketing, Chad White joins the Email Talk podcast sharing his research into how Email has indefinitely changed since COVID. Listen to hear some of his gems for your own Email Marketing strategy.
- As new features launch on IG, it can become overwhelming to keep up and understand how all of your content works on the platform. Its important not to forsake the necessary such as IG Stories in times like this. It’s a good idea to refresh your mindset on Stories to maintain relevance. Need some tips? Check out HubSpot’s IG Story post.
- And last but definitely not least…Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories we have Lizbeth of By Taye sharing her story!
View this post on Instagram
#CDBabe @tayehansberry is a business woman that can do it all because she hasn’t shied away from learning it ALL. From her early days in photography, styling, and acting to starting a blog after a kismet encounter – Taye learned that as long as she followed her bliss and shared the things truly she liked, the followers would find her. As a full scale business woman, Taye negotiates her own contracts and collaborations. She’s learned the best way to relate with others is to simply: “be more present in how you are being at the moment.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💻💚: https://bytaye.com/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
This week 7th August 2020:
- It’s great to see the themes of our summit reflected in the viewpoints of brands. This interview with Tula’s CEO references how her brand successfully works with influencers, from value matching to even UGC!
- You’ve probably heard it, you’ve probably seen it. Now you’re able to use it. But how? Check out Later’s IG Reel’s How-to.
- …Whilst we’re on the social train, let’s talk about IG Reel’s original sister – Tik Tok. As content creators weigh up their channel options given the greater diversity of platforms available, take a peek at some of the latest Tik Tok best practice to test out in order to better inform your growth tactics
- Pinterest’s latest review looks at the current trend of back to school and education in the midst of post lockdown. Take a look at the key themes that are trending and review your Pinterest strategy to suit fit. (TIP: It’s also worth pressure testing with the Pinterest Trends tool to find new avenues for content that relate to your own content).
This week 31st July 2020:
- It’s here! 😎 If you missed our CD World From Home Summit download and listen to the presentations now:
- …..And if you tuned in….you will know how much we stress the importance of a popping email marketing plan. Don’t know where to start? No worries, Email Octopus have laid out the must-knows on how to write a killer welcome email…..you’re welcome 😉 .
- Our friends over at studio arva founded by Abi Marvel has just announced packages and subscriptions for influencers, content creators and students to book for shoots, co-working etc. Check out Abi’s gorgeous studio and packages.
- Another friend of ours is doing some amazing things in tech right now. Check out Trailblazer’s Kathryn Lilliana’s account. Kathryn has launched her first-ever e-book to help businesses set up their ecom businesses for success. Are you as excited to get dug in as us?
View this post on Instagram
SURPRISE…My first e-guide is now available via my website! This is a launch within a launch!😅 “LET’S WIN” the Black Pound Day (@bpdofficial) edition is here. An e-guide on things you can implement to set your small e-commerce business up for success. For only £1 (limited time only until today 00:00) you will get 50 pages unpacking: 📈The importance of data analytics and key financial, operational and customer centric metrics every early stage founder should know 📊Snapshot of the Black Pound Day analytics 💡Founder spotlights of participating businesses including advice for general trading and future BPDs 🔌High level strategies mainly focused around digital, marketing and customer facing strategies that can be adopted to drive engagement, satisfaction and traction Thank you to @swissworld_ for encouraging me to share and supporting me and to the Founders who shared their tips on how to prepare for the next Black Pound Days and general trading 🖤 10% of proceeds will be donated to Reset, Black founded mental health platform. RESET provides free mental health support services to an under-funded, under-represented and under-served community. I really had to jump out of comfort zone for this and shut the imposter voice the hell up so thank you in advance for supporting me! Please do repost this and let all your pals know! I’m looking forward to your feedback. 🚀👊🏾✨
- If you haven’t seen cdbabe, Ijeoma Kola’s, 150 black-owned home decor list yet, you should! Check out some of Ijeoma’s top choices…
View this post on Instagram
150+ BLACK OWNED HOME DECOR BRANDS!!! ✊🏾 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This was an INSANE labor of love but my team and I finally finished putting together a massive list of over 150 home decor brands that are Black-owned and it’s now available on IjeomaKola.com! If you have recommendations for other Black owned home decor businesses, or if you’d like to submit your own, details on how to do so are in the list ☺️😬 Now time to resume adding every single thing to cart and making my home as Blackity black as possible!! #IKBuysBlack #buyblack #amplifymelanatedvoices #blackownedbusinesses
- And last but definitely not least…Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories we have Lizbeth of IMLVH sharing her story!
View this post on Instagram
#CDBabe @imlvh is a content creating machine with an energy that is magnetic. She’s been blogging since the earliest of days (2008!!) but it wasn’t until her father was diagnosed with cancer that she dove deeper into it for relief and inspiration. Her story is so important because she learned that you don’t need to be traveling the world with an Instagram husband to encourage and create the most meaningful content for your followers. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ She wants you to know: “There is a beautiful space of inspiration when you slow down” and “We’re going to go through things, but you can still achieve a lot with hard work and perseverance!” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💻💃: http://imlvh.com/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
This week 24th July 2020:
- At chloédigital we’ve been championing the power of Pinterest for a long while. It’s a wise move to begin, if not doing so already, building your presence within this space. For more some more reasons as to why check out this article on why the influencer industry should be delving into Pinterest to target consumers.
- Need some insight into the beauty industry’s latest trends? Check out WWD’s Beauty Inc’s latest mag with hot takes on the trends to go after.
- Echoing sentiments from our CD World From Home Summit, the influencer marketing industry took a battering during lockdown. However, it also demonstrated influencer power and necessity in retail, brand awareness and community engagement. “Influencer” is far from dead. Read up more here.
- As brand and influencer best practices become more overlapped, taking a peek into relevant brand influencer campaigns is a great tactic to stay ahead of the game and innovate. Check out some recent impactful campaigns.
- And last but definitely not least…Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories we have Elly Brown of Uptown with Elly Brown sharing her story!
View this post on Instagram
#CDBabe @uptownwithellybrown is on a mission to empower women at their core. Elly started her blog and business upon becoming a mom (now to four!). She needed a creative outlet, a place to feel like herself and a reason to put on a red lip every now and then! Elly’s energy and smile are infectious. She radiates from the inside out and encourages her followers in a best friend fashion to invest in themselves! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Her mission: “I want women to remember you have to take care of yourself. You have to prioritize yourself. You have to check in with yourself. I want women to feel bold, powerful, and beautiful.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💻💋: https://www.uptownwithellybrown.com/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
This week 17th July 2020: CD Content Challenge, UGC on Insta & Consumer Insights
- BREAKING NEWS: Launching the CD Content Challenge! As a parting gift after our CD World From Home summit, we’re launching an email series sent with actionable tips daily to help you reset your content planning. SIGN UP NOW to be the first to take part!
- For all Lifestyle and Motherhood bloggers: As the conversation of BLM becomes the norm in many households, understanding how parents discuss discrimination is important in order to better manage your content communication and community management. When unsure how to best tackle the conversation, steer towards impartial consumer insights such as Mintel. Check out Mintel’s study on how mom’s are addressing race.
- If you checked into the CD World From Home summit, you’ll know how important UGC is to establish. IG is a great way to begin fleshing out community-driven UGC best practices. For inspo check out this article on how to use game and challenges within your social.
- Quick brand case study: take a look at how Gucci is tapping into creating ardent pre-purchase followers with style-conscious Gen Z through Snapchat’s AR try-on technology.
- And last but definitely not least…Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories we have Ceta Walters of Clark and Stone sharing her story!
View this post on Instagram
Ceta of @clarkandstone founded her blog by the mantra “you have to place the oxygen mask on yourself before you can take care of anyone else.” She was looking for a way to find herself again amongst motherhood and turned it into a lifestyle empire. Her story brought swells of inspiration to our hearts because despite hardships that fell in her lap, she found a way to dig deep and be vulnerable with her following. In times where it would be easier to leave the blog behind, Ceta chose to stay and invest in herself and the community she built. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ She wants you to know: “It’s ok to show our imperfections…that’s the thing about social media, the “lives” that we share are never truly the things that are going on behind the picture perfect Instagram photo that we post.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ “the imperfections are the true beauties that lie within us.” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💻💪: https://www.clarkandstone.com/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
This week 10th July 2020: CDWorld From Home, Comment Management & Tik Tok Campaigns
- BREAKING NEWS: CD World From Home is officially open for registration! Our long-awaited virtual summit for content creators will be live next Thursday! Learn more and Sign up Now!
- Pinterest’s updates have altered what is considered to be pinning best Practice. Still, an incredibly powerful tool to drive new audiences to a site (arguably the most powerful in 2020), it’s a good idea to spruce up the activity strategy. Check out Tailwind’s Live discussion on these updates:
- In a bid to help content creators manage the conversation, Instagram has now launched a comment pinning feature. With this new tool you’ll be able to select the most thought-provoking comments and pin this to the top of the comments section. As a note, it’s a wise idea to use this to generate positive conversation, and NOT hide/deflect from difficult ones.
- There has been a shift in what the best practice benchmark is for Tik Tok campaigns. Tribe Dynamics has laid out what makes an effective campaign for a brand. A lot of these successful brand tactics brands are worth adopting within organic strategies, and implementing as suggestions into brand partnerships to enhance authority. Download Now!
- Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories, this week we have both Chris C Wise and Dorcas Quarshie sharing their stories and lessons learnt
View this post on Instagram
@thechriscwise has many titles – lifestyle content creator, entrepreneur, mother and wife. She started her blog simply to share her passions with others and later turned it into a full time business when she found jumping back in to the corporate world to be more challenging than she anticipated after having her first baby. Her story and the way she turned ‘rejection’ into taking risks is inspiring! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Her best advice: “Feel the fear and do it anyway and have faith over fear first and foremost. ” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 💻❣️: https://www.thechriscwiseblog.com/ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
View this post on Instagram
The moment that changed it all for Dorcas was when she saw client’s enthusiastic reactions when it came to fashion and style advice at any budget. Growing up, a job in fashion wasn’t to be taken seriously, but she knows that to be successful you need to remain true to who you are and leave everything with that personal touch that only you have! Her best advice: “In this business persistence and determination go a long way. If you truly love something you have to stay at it long enough. You can’t give up. You have to work at it every day and that’s how you succeed.” ✨❣️: https://stylepashion.com/ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
This week 3rd July 2020: Amazon Affiliates, Home Decor & Christmas in July
- BREAKING NEWS: It’s come to our attention that Amazon has updated their affiliate policies which may affect your content, revenue generation and SEO. Check out the policy changes you should be wary of within our recent blog post.
- Continuing on from our CD Babe Stories, this week we have Kaye Bassey sharing her story and lessons learnt
- Is it Christmas yet??? Well accordingly to Pinterest, Holiday searches have begun at ridiculously early point compared to previous years (the estimated time would have been approx August/September). Get planning for the holiday period now with Pinterest Holiday hub
- As lockdown forced content directions to pivot, fashion influencers have steadily been using their influence in other verticals. Tapping into interiors is a natural segway for those stuck with the logistical nightmare of generating visual content. It’s no wonder the home decor boom is upon us. So how have brands responded to these changes?
- Mailchimp got a show about making over your business. Think Dragons Den, meets Project Runway, meets Queer Eye….Watch Werrrk
This week 26th June 2020: Apple fiasco, IG growth & Social Listening
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple will likely begin to block GA tracking via Safari browsing. Yes, this could affect your analytics. Yes…this sucks. It’s also worth noting this privacy update is likely to change. Tune in next week for an update as the story unfolds!
- We said it once (3 months ago) and we’ll say it again….in times of crisis social listening and community connection is KEY. Influencers are recovering with much greater ease than post lockdown due to lessons learnt. Take some further inspiration of how to generate a closer connection between you and your audience with Campaign Live’s hot take on how brands should navigate social to drive closer connection.
- One thing the post pandemic period taught digital marketers is that old school (and often neglected) channels can reap serious rewards in both b2b and b2c. Forbes has you covered with some outside of the box channels to consider…*ahem*…email marketing…*ahem*.
- As IG proves to once again be tumultuous endeavour of late, it’s wise to focus your efforts on actively seeking reach. Hashtags are here to stay…and quite frankly more important than ever. Hootsuite’s recent IG Hashtag guide is a must read.
- The BLM movement has shifted focus for investors to harness their power. More and more VCs are looking into ways to better leverage Black owned businesses to strengthen the economy for all, with some even calling out for black-owned businesses to get in touch. Crunchbase is making the need for diversity easier with their new data collection. Check out how Crunchbase is making diversity transparency possible.
This week 19th June 2020: CD Stories, IG Live & Tik Tok
- CD Babe, Sandra Countly of Pupcake Sugar is the latest to tell her story (and that of her gorgeous pup, Sugar) on our IGTV series CD Babe Stories. Check out our series.
View this post on Instagram
Sandra is the founder and creative officer behind the a media company Pupcake Sugar! Sugar is a toy poodle character that Sandra brought to life through illustration as a way to combine her love for baking, writing and her own dog named Sugar. Sandra’s creative genius is unique, evident and oh-so admirable! Her advice on getting started: “Take that first step! Because once you take that first step, the next steps are much easier to take.” 🐶💻: https://pupcakesugar.com/ CD Babe Stories: A series which highlights incredible women changing the game in digital.
- As audiences become more politically active, it’s even more essential to use your platforms for good. This week Lemon and Stripes are currently offering Marketing Consulting for Black-owned businesses – check out Julia’s post HERE.
- Another CD Babe, Gavyn Tylor has created an online, easy to navigate resource for those wanting to invest in black-owned businesses. Check out the directory here.
- ICYMI IG Live Badges is the new feature everyone is buzzing about in the digital sphere. Inspired by features within Twitch and Yikl Tok, IG Live badges are designed to allow content creators to generate more revenue from their Live content which allows followers to tip content creators. They have yet to be released but the application process is open. Read more on how you can apply for IG Badges HERE.
- One of the main predictions we made at the beginning of the pandemic was that digital content, especially social will become more educational. Given the recent events, Tik Tok has become a strong platform for influencers and content creators to teach to their audience in a digestible and impactful format. Beyond this civil rights movement, the nature of Tik Tok content will likely shift towards more educational content cross vertical. Read up on how you can work this into your strategies going forward.
This week 13th June 2020: BLM, Internal Linking & AR
- In case you missed it, our founder Chloé Watts took the time to reintroduce her journey in tech as a black female CEO:
- As the influencer world is opening up to black voices, acknowledging the often different (and frustrating) experiences they have in the industry, we wanted to take this time to spotlight some of these voices – to share their story and journey first hand. Following on from Chloe’s video, we recently launched our CD Babe Stories on IGTV where black content creators and business owners, share their journey with us. CLICK HERE to see the latest from Awed by Monica and Living Lesh.
- To support diversity in the industry, CD Babe and influencer extraordinaire, Alison of Wardrobe Oxygen, has opened up a competition to gift one year of chloédigital Premium Membership to a black content creator!!! Beyond our services, Alison is also offering the opportunity to take part in the famous Brittany Hennessy 100-day course as well as some quality 1:1 mentorship time with Alison Gary herself! Know anyone who would love to join the competition? Check out Alison’s IG feed for more info.
- As for managing your web content….the recent Google updates have caused a ripple in website traffic of late. It’s a wise idea to get on your SEO management tactics, whether working on skyscraping, pillar modelling or internal linking etc. Link Vector re-released the Ultimate Internal Linking Guide to help you resolve your Internal Linking woes.
- We love to see a bit of innovation here at CD! Even more-so when innovation is being practised by content creators to support timely causes. Take a read of this Insider article on how this influencer used AR trends to drive engagement for fundraising.